OUR HSE POLICY
Health, Safety and Environment is an integral part of our operations and company’s most important business consideration. All people working at Savid Oil & Gas Company, employees and contractors, are expected to be proactive in their responsibility to work safely. We, at SAVOG, demonstrate our leadership and inspire others to embrace safety. This commitment will serve the interests of Sultanate of Savid, our clients, stakeholders and enable our company to deliver its best performance.
In order to achieve the above, Life Saving Rules are also set out covering activities with the highest potential safety risk. Implementation of these rules is part of SAVOG’s commitment for continuous improvement in HSE and has a tangible contribution to strengthening our safety culture.
SAVOG is committed to:
- Prevent injury and ill health by providing a healthy work environment for all employees to conduct their roles and responsibilities
- Provide training to all employees to ensure they understand the risks pertaining to their acts/ omissions and appropriate controls including policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure a safe workplace for all employees and others who are directly or indirectly under the sphere of OGC influence.
- Protect the environment by determining and controlling significant aspects and its associated impacts including prevention of pollution.
- Foster a workplace-environment where continual improvement and learning from our mistakes is embraced by all employees.Abide by the Royal Decrees, Ministerial Decisions and any other requirements to which OGC subscribes.
- Abide by the Royal Decrees, Ministerial Decisions and any other requirements to which OGC subscribes.
- Monitor Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance utilizing Audits, Inspections and Management Reviews with the active participation of all employees.
- Meet or exceed HSE objectives.